Getting Your Business Found Online
In this workshop you’ll update your listings for 3 of the largest local online search apps: Google, Bing, and Apple Maps. Once complete, you’ll learn tips for choosing where to focus your time on social media. We hope you’ll join us!
Customers are searching for your business online! Will they find you?
54% of local business searchers visited the business at their store after searching online, 37% call a business, and 19% contact a business online1.
And, search engines are the primary source of local business information for more than half of those surveyed2.
About 34% of online searchers had trouble finding business information online because either there was not enough business information online, or they could not find the business online, or the business information wasn’t correct3.
Make sure that customers who want to do business with you can do business with you as easily as possible.
In this workshop, we are going to cover the basics of getting your business on Google Maps, Bing and Apple Maps Connect as well as discussing how to choose the right social media networks for your business.
Google currently has about 76% of the search engine market share, while Bing has about 8%4.
Bring your laptop and your smartphone, we’re going to create and update your business listing on Google My Business, Bing for Business and Apple Maps Connect. You’ll have to complete the address verification steps for each service.
After we’ve setup your social media listing, we’ll talk about social media demographics for each platform, so you can determine where to focus your efforts.
- ComScore & Neustar. (2015, October). 2015 Local Business Search Webinar. Retrieved November 27, 2018, from http://www.neustarlocaleze.biz/docs/comScoreNeustar-Localeze2015TrendsinLocalSearch.pdf (page 21)
- ComScore & Neustar (page 14)
- ComScore & Neustar (page 36)
- NetApplications.com. (2018, October). Search Engine Market Share. Retrieved November 27, 2018, from https://www.netmarketshare.com/search-engine-market-share.aspx
- Pingup. (2017, February 27). Why People Prefer Booking Online. Retrieved November 27, 2018, from https://pingup.com/2018/02/27/infographic-people-prefer-booking-online/
|Dates||January 22, 2019|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.