There will be no meeting on Wednesday, December 26th.
Free Small Business Networking & Marketing System
The way we do business has changed, so shouldn’t the way we network change too?
We believe networking is about building meaningful partnerships with fellow small businesses. Networking is about getting to know your fellow members and how to become a more valuable resource to each other and the community as a whole.
- An opportunity to connect with fellow business owners in your community
- An opportunity to share your expertise through discussion and presentation
- An equal effort of each member to participate in discussion and member advocacy
- A group of professionals who discuss goals and hold each other accountable to them
- An opportunity to build partnerships into friendship
Networking Is Not
- Transactional or simple referral exchange
- An opportunity to directly sell your product or service to fellow members
- An opportunity to recruit sales consultants
We believe that giving back to our community is a core value of every successful entrepreneur. Each quarter, Open In Indiana network groups choose a local non-profit organization to sponsor by volunteering and donating a percentage of sales proceeds from the Small Biz Marketplace.
No Membership Fees
Why Join Open In Indiana?
- Small Business Focused
- Training & Workshops
- Events & Celebrations
- Leadership Opportunities
- Online Community
- Free Marketing Platform