The way we do business has changed, so shouldn’t the way we network change too?
We believe networking is about building meaningful partnerships with fellow small businesses. Networking is about getting to know your fellow members and how to become a more valuable resource to each other and the community as a whole.
- An opportunity to connect with fellow business owners in your community
- An opportunity to share your expertise through discussion and presentation
- An equal effort of each member to participate in discussion and member advocacy
- A group of professionals who discuss goals and hold each other accountable to them
- An opportunity to build partnerships into friendship
Networking Is Not
- Transactional or simple referral exchange
- An opportunity to directly sell your product or service to fellow members
- An opportunity to recruit sales consultants
A New Take On Networking
Open In Indiana networking groups are open to all local businesses regardless of size and industry.
Open In Indiana members are focused on getting to know fellow members and how they can help.
We believe that giving back to our community is a core value of every successful entrepreneur.
Publish your profile, create an offer, share your event and join the discussion with fellow members.
Are you ready to become a leader? We’ll help you start your own Open In Indiana networking group.
Why Join Open In Indiana?
- Small Business Focused
- Training & Workshops
- Events & Celebrations
- Leadership Opportunities
- Online Community
- Free Marketing Platform